FTL Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTL Modding

A forum made for FTL mods

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum created!

Moderators Needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SSk77
Admin
Admin
SSk77

Moderators Needed Empty
PostSubject: Moderators Needed   Moderators Needed Icon_minitime26/9/2012, 14:35

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Free Time:[/b]
[b]Why wanna join:[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://ftlmods.forumeiro.com
mightnight

Moderators Needed Empty
PostSubject: Ronny's Application   Moderators Needed Icon_minitime26/9/2012, 19:54

Name: Ronny
Free Time: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday = online pretty much the whole day. Thursday, , Saturday, Sunday = Online half day depending on work schedule
Why wanna join: Love the game FTL and been looking for a modding forum. I am not a modder myself, but I am great at checking forums and making sure everything is order.
Back to top Go down
ggarvis1

Moderators Needed Empty
PostSubject: I love this... Mod application   Moderators Needed Icon_minitime29/12/2012, 15:37

[b]Name: Greg G
[b]Age: 22
[b]Free Time: 20 hours a day 5 days a week
[b]Why wanna join: I love this forum... and I have been on this for a bit now... and I would love to help. I am extremely qualified.... and I am available just about all the time. I am a modder myself... and I believe I can bring a great deal of help to this forum.
Back to top Go down
mightnight

Moderators Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Needed   Moderators Needed Icon_minitime5/1/2013, 06:26

ggarvis1 wrote:
[b]Why wanna join: I love this forum... and I have been on this for a bit now... and I would love to help. I am extremely qualified.... and I am available just about all the time. I am a modder myself... and I believe I can bring a great deal of help to this forum.

Hi Greg! Unfortunately I believe the administrator has been afk for quite a while now and not checking the forums. Sorry for the delay and please do come check later for any news.
Back to top Go down
SSk77
Admin
Admin
SSk77

Moderators Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Needed   Moderators Needed Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 20:56

ggarvis1 wrote:

You're now our new moderator (:
Back to top Go down
https://ftlmods.forumeiro.com
Sponsored content

Moderators Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Needed   Moderators Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderators Needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FTL Modding :: General :: Modding Discussion-
Jump to: